Thursday 24 November 2022

Back Soon

 I am sorry I have been inactive for so long. This has been partially due to the issues I had with the Blogger site, but mainly the result of a serious injury to my arm, which had a major impact on my creative ability.

However, I am now largely recovered, and have started work on two new series one featuring "Sore Bottom Finn" and the other being a further instalment of “The Humiliation of Redman Dane”, which will appear at the new Sore Bottom Guys site in due course.

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear!! Can't wait to see the new work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Will you be continuing the Shaman's Revenge story?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there be more Sting of the Jungle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to restart both the Shaman's Revenge and The Sting of the Jungle at a later date

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bruce I hope you feel better soon - Callum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news: continuation of any or indeed all of yr brill.stories much anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be more interested in the resumption of Shaman's Revenge. I love the way you incorporate injections into the punishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still waiting too. Hope all is well. Love your work and would look forward to seeing your return.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying to see more of your stories! I hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there going to be a new post soon? I love your stuff and would love to read something new.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Postings will recommence soon, I am working on a new story and hope to post it in a week or so. Unfortunately I started work too soon a couple of months ago when my injury had not fully repaired, and it set me back. Sorry for the long delay

    ReplyDelete
  13. What about publishing ?

    ReplyDelete